Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

As I am typing this buckets of snow are falling from the sky. This weather makes me want to curl up by the window with a great book until Phil gets home from work. It is a beautiful white Valentines day.
We both decided not to go out for a fancy dinner since we had such a full week ahead of us. We have a lot of fun activities planned that include a doctors appointment that might reveal the sex of our little one!!!! I am not holding my breathe because it is still a little early. Besides seeing some friends and a big group dinner, Phil and I will also be traveling to Heidelberg this weekend. I realized the other day that all of our trips over the last 2 years have been with other people. Although I love traveling in groups, I am excited to be exploring this new town, just the two of us.

We will be staying right on the Neckar river so I hope to return with beautiful pictures of this historic German town.

Now off to run a few errands and try to stay upright in the slush.


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment