Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Time!

Christmas is here!

As I mentioned earlier, November 1st is the day we decided to start decorating our flat for Christmas. Little did I know that November 1st is also the same day that everyone else starts hanging lights. The fronts of department stores and various trees are now covered in blue, pink and yellow lights. I guess when you do not celebrate Thanksgiving it just makes sense to start the festivities ASAP.

We are now in full Christmas mode. We put up our tree to Christmas music and hung the stockings in the kitchen.


Our stockings hung with care.

Our little nativity scene.

We pretty much decorated everything that was nailed down.

Our tree. The presents underneath the tree are empty boxes. I wrapped them so that I could easily sneak Phil's gifts into the bottom of each box without disturbing the paper.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. love it!! i have a huge smile on my face reading your post and looking at your pics. just lovely. happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete